TEMPORARY GENERATOR CONNECTIONS
Caterpillar offers a flexible family of generator temporary connection box solutions, to comply with regulatory requirements for a temporary generator set. Typical applications include emergency, legally required emergency, and legally required standby applications where power to critical equipment needs to be backed up during maintenance of the permanent on-site generator(s).
- NEMA 3R or NEMA 3R/4X* 316 Stainless Steel enclosure
- Visual indication of L-L voltage (3 phase)
- Color Coded Cam-Locks
- Selectable Cam-Lock receptacle gender or mechanical lug connection to generator
- Available Phase Rotation, Loss and Undervoltage Protection
- Padlockable Wingnob latch
- Density rated (1000A/in2) bus
- Mechanically Interlocked access doors
- Provides simple connection of temporary generator or load bank
- Provides for permanent lug or circuit breaker connection to building distribution equipment.
- Weatherproof enclosures with temporary generator cable access doors
Do you need help? Have a question? Get a quote?
Fill out this form to get in touch.